4 WEEKS WITH BAC CO-FOUNDERS
What is a mentor?
Is an experienced professional
Communicates honestly & is a good listener
You trust & look up to
Holds you accountable
Walks the walk
Is kind, & on your team
Makes you feel like you belong
Motivates & inspires
Expects your best effort and helps you get there
Makes you feel supported
So, what does MENTORSHIP PREMIUM with us give you?
- 2 online private coachings per week
- 1 private business coaching
- 1 Friday weekly group check-in with the other mentees focusing on mindset, career topics, and finding material
- Worksheets/Tips including a process for songs, scenes, monologues & acting for camera
- Free access to pre-recorded videos of dance warmups, center exercises, jazz, Broadway repertoire, theatre & lyrical dance combinations, acting for song video tutorial and more
- Access to Broadway HD
- Access to scripts and more on Scribd.com and music accompaniment on Pianotrax.com
Importantly, we tailor it to YOU!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Choose Your Focus
ON CAMERA ACTING
EACH WEEK OUR MENTORSHIP TOUCHES UPON 5 ACTS (OR MODULES) SUPPORTING YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY AS AN ARTIST.
- 2 weekly live online coachings
- BAC Curriculum
- Weekly checklists
- Daily exercises & warm-ups
- Submitting videos with feedback
- Broadway repertoire
- End of the month live online group class with other mentees
- Building your book songs or monologues
- Dance combinations and scene work
- Mock Audition Class
- Career guidance
- Support in building industry relationships
- Dressing the part
- Guidance with headshot selections
- Editing/guidance with resume and reels
- Guidance with goal setting
- Journaling prompts
- Mindfulness practices
- Visualization exercises
- Audition mentality
- Anxiety management tools
17 years old, Massachusetts
The Mentorship Program with Chryssie and Alexis has given me a whole new perspective! The need to "impress" is something that I never knew I possessed until I started this program. Chryssie and Alexis do more than meet you where you are - they elevate your expectations without making things unnecessarily harder on yourself. I walked out of this month with confidence in myself and my work. Their approach to teaching is as individualized as it gets! They are truly dedicated to working with YOU. My individualized program gave me access to new dance material and combinations from iconic shows, detailed routines and practices to strengthen my voice, loads of industry information, private sessions multiple times a week, and much more. Practice truly does make progress, and I sure have made a lot of progress during my Mentorship month! I know that I can always rely on Chryssie and Alexis to work WITH me, not AT me.